This was in front of Macy's. Their window displays were all made out of candy.
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Christmas Eve Eve
Yay!! We are on Christmas break finally. We've been waiting for this day. Time to go out and play. And we did just that all day today. We went down to Salt Lake and started off at the Gateway seeing the new Chipmunk movie. We loved the movie, it was a cute show, and much better then the one we saw last year on our Christmas trip to Salt Lake. We were at the Gateway, and I was so surprised that it was so not crowded. I mean like dead. It was so nice, but then we went to the Gallivan Center to ice skate which is by the City Creek and Temple Square and I think the whole state of Utah was in this area of Salt Lake. I guess no one likes the Gateway anymore since City Creek opened up. We still had a great time skating and walking around beautiful Temple Square. It was an insane time to go and by the time we made it to the lights, we were so tired, we rushed around to see what we could in between the mobs of people and got back on Trax to the ghost town Gateway and drove to get some dinner. I loved today, I love days like this with my kids where we don't have an agenda and time doesn't matter. It was a great day and I managed to keep them entertained since they are so crazy excited for Christmas Eve and Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment