We have been to Lagoon a couple of times. Rattlesnake Rapids was shut down and that was a big bummer, because the kids just wanted to get wet.
Krissy and PJ had an extra ticket for the Days of 47 Rodeo. Davis, the lucky dog, was who they picked to use that ticket.
National French Fry day is July 13th. It was a late night dinner, but eventually we were all home at the same time to celebrate with fries for dinner.
A while ago a new library was built in Roy. I for one don't see much of a point to a library anymore, everything is electronic, but Gator has been wanting to go, so we finally went. To say she is a bit in love with animals is an understatement.
We went to the DI to find Trek clothes for Davis, and the kids thought it was awesome. They loved all the variety and interesting finds.
The bank had a swim party at the Roy Aquatic Center, not even free cotton candy could get Davis to go with us. He is so not a swimmer. A lake or a river and he is there, but he is over swimming in a pool. Owen is just eh whatever, but that little girl, I don't know how I'm going to get her out of the pool and back in school.
The boys' gym had a 3 on 3 tournament, they each got together some friends to make a team and join the competition.
Still doing a great job as a pet sitter.
We had family over for dinner. There was water, firecrackers, mower rides, and teaching some of us ladies to us Snap chat.
And that is a $6 snowcone. It better have tasted really good. Owen got to go to the Florida Georgia Line concert. He was so excited! And he said it was an amazing show.
Davis wanted to experience Trek, so he went with Dave and Sheila's ward. I am proud of him, there is no way I could even role play as a pioneer. He loved it, and I think it's cool he went with his grandparents.
And while the boys are gone, and the plans are up to Gator, we always end up back in a pool.
Davis has an amazing Sunday School teacher. She always has them over for nightgames or dinner, she also takes them to the temple to do baptisms.
There is a day in July to celebrate lollipops too!Reading bedtime stories to her dog. I am not a fan of the dog that is for sure, but moments like this still make me say "aaahhh", and snap a picture.
Sometimes a big brother isn't too cool to hold a little sisters hand.
Owen went to Colorado for a football camp. I'm finally noticing a trend as I sit down and write it all out, look at what an awesome summer my kids have had and so much has been without me. I say that isn't fair and I demand a do over.
Sometimes I can get this cute giraffe to hang out with me and play on Snapchat.

July has been fun, but we are not ready to call it quits on summer yet. We still have a few weeks left of break, and even though I've got meetings for work, and the boys have football, and soccer is starting again for Gator, we will still squeeze in lots more fun!!


























No comments:
Post a Comment