Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Temple Date

 
 The boys and I went to the Ogden Temple today.  I love that they love to go with me.  Ally was bummed for about 2 seconds that she couldn't go, until I told her I had arranged for her to go to her friend Sydney's house.  She did say she was excited to be 12 and able to go into the temple with us, but that she would play with her friends after she goes to the temple with me.  I wanted to do a session today, it's been  awhile since I've done one.  Baptisms went quick this morning, and my session was very full, so they were done 1 1/2 hours before me.  They walked over to Fat Cats and bowled a few games in their church clothes.  I walked out of the Temple and my handsome boys were there waiting for me, with a gift.  I love the chello player from Piano Guys, Steven Sharp Nelson.  I love to listen to him play with so much emotion.  Owen and Davis had gone to Desert Book and bought me a CD of his, and they picked out the one that has one of my favorite hymns on it, Come Thou Fount.  I love this CD, it means so much to me that they thought of me and knew I love this certain chello player and this hymn.  I've been blessed with amazing children and I thank my Heavenly Father for them all day every day. 

No comments: