The awesome game, and an awesome email. I got the boys report cards for first quarter emailed to me the other day......check out those GPA's!
Saturday, November 12, 2016
One heck of a season
Fremont made it semi finals, and got to play down at Rice Eccles stadium in Salt Lake. This team had an amazing season, and I love the experience that Owen had playing with the team. Football has tought my boys so many lessons like determination, commitment, hard work, working as a team, and to repect and listen to coaches and other team mates. As they've grown up playing rec and some indoor football, I was never prepared for the high school football season. It is an insane commitment. Sadly, Fremont lost, but they have so much to be proud of. They are ranked as the #3 team in the State of Utah. It was so exciting to support Owen as a member of The Fremont Silverwolves, and I felt kinda strange last night not being at a football game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Way to keep amazing grades even with a crazy extracurricular schedule Owen and Davis!!
Post a Comment