Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving!  I didn't even hardly take pictures this year, I just was enjoying the day, and the food, and my family.
Jace was the man of the hour all day.  He is so much fun to play with, Davis even got some cuddles. 
Last night we made cute Rice Krispy turkeys.  I wondered why if I hate cooking so badly, why do all my holidays/treats put me in the kitchen making fun things.  That is just why I suppose, they are fun, and I get to spend time with my three pretty gosh darn cool kids. 
 I am so NOT a black Friday shopper, no way am I going to go out in the crowds shopping.  That is just two things I hate.... crowds and shopping.  But, every year, PJ takes whoever wants to go Black Friday shopping.  Owen is usually one of the first to call a spot in the car.  They are all crazy in my opinion. 

 

 

No comments: