Saturday, April 7, 2018

From South to North

After spending the first half of spring break in Toquerville, we came home for a day then went North to Pocatello.  Owen wanted to see some spring practices at the college and I thought we'd make a little vacation out of it.  I booked a hotel and looked up some stuff to do around Pocatello.  Not much has changed since I lived there.  There are quite a few new homes, and we went to see the site where the temple will be built, but other then that I had a lot of flashbacks from the two years that I lived in Pocatello.  A pool is all Gator needs to have a good time. 
 I came back from the pool and the boys had made themselves comfortable. 
 We made a trip to the bookstore.  It is time to start collecting orange and black. 
 We took Davis and Gator on a little campus tour like we went on in December. 
 

No comments: