We are keeping busy, trying to just hang on until the end of the school year. Owen is still doing track, Gator started her outdoor soccer season while still doing basketball, and Davis is playing on yet another basketball team. The weather finally has started to warm up, I would rather it stay on the cool side for a little longer, but it is almost May I guess. The boys are busy with friends. I've been begging them to hang out a little more at home, but they almost set the house on fire last night, so maybe I should just let them go cause trouble somewhere else. I'm grateful they all have such good friends. Lagoon opened up for spring. After so many years of getting passes, this year it is just Gator and I. We were almost lagooned out as well, until we found out Krissy & PJ got passes, so we decided we wanted them for another season. I thought caterpillars would be fun for my students to watch grow into butterflies, so I ordered some for school and also a set for home. They are getting big and will soon be changing to butterflies. Last year it was baby birds that I was obsessed with and this year it is caterpillars. Lots will be happening in the next little bit with graduation, a mission call, summer jobs, football camps, soccer tournaments, and summer trips. Hang on life keeps going faster and faster!
A win for the first game of the outdoor season!
Homemade hot tubs
Longboarding for 5 hours. I guess you can't smile and longboard, but I was just happy to get a picture!
What will I do next year, when I don't have a kid at Rocky with me to sluff and go get lunch?
Track buddies
A new team, Davis would play on 50 teams, he loves basketball
I got the tires fixed and it wasn't stormy, so we went for a bike ride. It ended up being almost 3 hours and I was feeling it.
Soon we will have butterflies
First 2018 Lagoon day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment