Wednesday, May 9, 2018

A scrambled post to match my scrambled brain

I am burnt out to the max.  I am exhausted.  Tis the season for those feelings though, trying to keep up with everything going on right now is nearly impossible. Soccer, basketball, track, work schedules, tests, graduation, mission papers & appointments, church callings, pneumonia.  We can do it, but the thing is, it doesn't slow down May 25th, but I'll have 3 months off work, so that is awesome!!
 We rode our bikes one evening to see the baby ducks and fee them while the boys were at work. 
 Gator is still sewing, she just made pillowcases for the boys.  She wants to make one for the whole Fremont football team, we'll see about that. 
 May day treats for the neighbors.
 If the treat is big enough, I can still get the boys to go with me.  Hokulia opened up for the season.  I was craving an alota colada snowcone, and it was yummy!
 Gator is the one with pneumonia.  She is out of all sports for at least 2 weeks, while her body recovers.

1 comment:

Jana Lyn said...

So much on the horizon and lots to finish up first. Hope you get a little nap some time. And sure hope Ally gets feeling better soon. I'm excited to hear where Owen will be serving his mission. What an exciting time for him right now.