We used to go hunting every year, but once football started for the boys, we were always busy playing football, we couldn't take the time away to go hunting. Davis and Dave decided to change that this year. We still have football, but we just made time to go hunting. We saw a ton of deer (all does and fawns though) the first night we were in Milford. When the hunt actually opened the next day, they were all in hiding and we pretty much didn't see anything the rest of the weekend. We drove a lot though, and saw a ton of beautiful country. I've never loved Milford, but the mountains are amazing. And Milford just finally may be growing on me a little. Davis went down with Dave and Sheila on Wednesday. They did some shooting and cleaning up at Grandma's house. We got there on Friday morning and we drove out to a couple ghost towns. The cemetery's in these ghost towns are such a sad place that really tell a story themselves. I looked both Frisco and Newhouse up on the internet, and I can see in my mind just what types of towns they were. Stereotypical cowboy old western towns, with so many stories. I'm so glad that we went hunting again this year. I really enjoyed my weekend.
Maybe we didn't see any deer, but I wish I had a saw to cut down my Christmas Tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment