Friday, November 30, 2018

Back and forth

I remember a couple moths complaining because we were in a lull with our activities and I was bored.  Well, that boredom is no longer.  Tonight Davis had a game.  The sophomores played at 3:30, I watched them win that game, then I ran Gator to volleyball and back to watch Davis play JV.  After that game, I went back to pick up Gator.  I then went back to Fremont to watch the Varsity game, but Davis was starving so he asked if I'd go get him something to eat.  So I left again, but couldn't find my wallet, I finally did, and made it back to Fremont for half time.  The kids got a snack and we finished watching basketball.  After all that we were all starving and exhausted.  I love this busy life, I love watching my kids do what they like.  They have been blessed with some pretty awesome talents. 

No comments: