Friday, November 23, 2018

The Grinch

I've never been a Black Friday shopper, so this morning I tried something else.  My neighbors have a thing in their family they call White Friday, they all go to the temple.  My kids were all gone this morning since they spent the night with cousins, but I went on my own.  It would be a fun thing to do with family, but I didn't get it planned in time.  Maybe next year.  

Now that we've celebrated Thanksgiving, we can move onto all things Christmas.  I listen to my Christmas music on the way home from trick or treating, but I have a house full of scrooges that don't like it until after Thanksgiving.  But now I have a green light to listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas movies.  Today we celebrated Bethany's birthday by going to see The Grinch.  It was a pretty cute movie.  Definitely different than the Jim Carrey version, but that happens over time and with the more versions they make of a movie.  But I still liked it. 


No comments: