Sunday, October 13, 2019

End of seasons

Soccer ended for Gator for the fall season.  She will be playing volleyball again this winter.  And the regular football season is over for Fremont.  They will play in the playoffs in a couple weeks, but they did pretty good in the regular season.  I'm so sad, I love football season.  I never thought I would say I love football season, or look forward to Sunday and Monday night because I get to watch the NFL.  The boys definitely rubbed off on me!  My kids are having a little bit of a rough time with Stewarts moving to Milford.  They miss them.  But they really try to come up a lot and when they come up, they are at games and spend time with us.  We're heading down to Milford next weekend for the deer hunt, and everyone is excited about that!  Fall, football, soccer, and hunting.  For sure the best time of the year. 

No comments: