Saturday, October 12, 2019

Sleepy Hollow

I love hanging out with my kids and I'm always looking for fun stuff to do.  I'm glad that I bought tickets for this wagon ride in Midway because Owen can't go to haunted houses this year with his knee, so it gave him a little spooky that he loves so much about the season.  We all enjoyed it, it was a really fun activity.  Just enough scary for me though, I am not very brave.  I didn't get very good pictures during the actual wagon ride, so I took some off the internet.  The moon was full which was perfect for the ride through the woods hearing the story of the Headless Horseman, and seeing the Headless Horseman in the moonlight was freaky.  Funny story, the guy who took us on the wagon ride was the same guy that took us on the sleigh ride, we did at the Ice Castles in Frebruary.  Even funnier is his dad was Owens seminary teacher, and his brother played football with Owen at Fremont.

No comments: