Saturday, October 26, 2019
Halloween Bucket List
Gator has watched the boys go to haunted houses every Halloween and this year she made a bucket list for the month of October. Davis was kind enough to take her and a friend to Haunted Hollow. I more or less told him he was taking her, because Owen couldn't go this year, and no way I am going to a haunted house. But Davis was fine being the default chaperone. The corn maze is more my speed, I was fine being the one to go with her and Sydney to the corn maze. Also on her list was Frightmares. We didn't get season passes to Lagoon this year, and I told Gator she could go one time and she decided to wait for Frightmares. Blake was nice enough to go with her even though it was insanely crowded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment