Saturday, February 29, 2020

Finishing off February

Leap day, we have an extra day this year.  I'm going to end February with a random post.  It was a pretty busy February, I like being busy.  We've all got some spring fever including Joey, so we have been outside quite a bit with him when we have down time.
Although Gator still insists she doesn't love robotics, her team continues to do well in the scrimmages.  My boys were the same way as Gator, they just loved to be involved at school and do so much.  I'm struggling with Gator almost being done with elementary school.  She is my last and I just don't want my kids to be all grown up.
 I've known about chariot races at the fairgrounds for years, and although I always said I wanted to go, I never did.  Last weekend Owen, Kylee, and Gator finally went with me.  Those horses are fast!  It was actually quite fun.
 Gator hears puppies and she is the first one down to see them.  PJ was talking about his neighbor with all these hunting dogs and that got the boys down there, Gator had already found her way down there though and was planning a puppynapping.
 This picture came from Gators teacher.  They went on a fieldtrip to Astro Camp.  There is a school in Ogden with a simulator of a space shuttle on top of their school, and apparently it was a pretty awesome fieldtrip.
 The boys were at a basketball game and Gator at practice the other day, so I took Joey to the park.  I know, seriously, I did this on my own free will.  He had a great time chasing a ball and his favorite rope toy for over an hour.  What is really weird, is I was just taking all these pictures and snaps of Joey.  Since when did I do that?
 Hiking season is about here.  The other night was such good weather, we took Joey out again to the Bonneville Shoreline trail.  The hike was great, the end was awful when some freaky guy flashed his knife and got mad at me for just saying hi.  It had me unsettled the rest of the night, stupid person.
 I got mad at Davis for this one.  I've wanted to go to ax throwing forever, so what does he do?  Takes a date, and sends me a picture.
After the last volleyball tournament we left quick because Davis and Gator were getting on the road to Milford.  But we were told that Gator was voted by all the coaches there to receive an award.  They announced "Allison Stewart" and it took a minute for anyone to realize it was Gator.  So one of her teammates accepted her certificate and got it to Gator later at practice.  I was so excited for her!


No comments: