Friday, February 14, 2020

Valentines

I don't have any pictures of the boys with their Valentines plans.  Owen and Kylee went to dinner at the Timbermine and Davis was hanging out with friends.  I did get some pictures of mine and Gators evening though.  We went to Josh and Rachelles and had pizza and played the Switch.  I also took chocolate for melting and stuff to dip.  We didn't have school today, so Davis and Gator went skiing for a little  bit.  It's crazy that the skiing season is coming to an end.  We aren't having as many storms anymore, so they are skiing in the sunshine.  When I was little I loved spring skiing.  It has been a great winter for snow, so I think they will have at least another month to get some skiing in.  Davis and Owen also went out to breakfast with Dave and Sheila this morning.  It was supposed to be for Davis's birthday, but Owen got to tag along.   I did get a Valentines treat for my kids, I know I'm a dork, but I just like to give them little treats sometimes to make things fun.  "I've got my eyes on you Valentine". 

No comments: