Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Covid is ruining our lives

I'm about sick of this stupid Covid crap.  It is ruining every part of our lives.  I just still don't get it.  Yesterday football was cancelled for all of the Big Sky conference.  Meaning ISU.  We don't know how this will affect Owen yet, but I am really bummed today.  This has been a 2 1/2 year trial for Owen between his mission, his knee, and now Covid.  I'm just stressed out.  Davis was feeling sick on Monday when he woke up.  And my mind went straight to Covid.  I had him isolated in his room and in Farmington getting testing ASAP.  I didn't know how dogs are with this virus, so I wouldn't let Joey in his room and it was sad.  After 24 hours we got a negative result and Joey was back in the room, but Davis was so sick of being isolated, he was out of there!

No comments: