Today we went down to Lehi with Krissy and PJ. They have passes to Thanksgiving Point, and invited us to go to the Museum of Curiosity and the Butterfly Biosphere. The drive....long, but traffic wasn't bad. The long drive gave Davis and I lots of discussion time for his love of cars, his lack of taste in music, and my hatred for the heat and talking about places to move that don't get above 75 degrees. I enjoyed the drive just as much as the rest of the day, because I like just chatting one on one with my kids. Even if I don't understand a single thing he says about cars, and did I mention his bad taste in music. The Museum of Curiosity....stupid Covid closed half of the museum, and the other half was pretty sparse because of the same reason. But the kids still had fun, and they have some fun activities. The best part was outside and with the 105 degree weather pattern we're in, we just couldn't enjoy it. I seriously would love a climate that never got above 75-80 degrees. But slurpees do taste better when you've been out dying in the sun. Butterfly Biosphere....was a really cool place. I love butterfly houses. And I almost forgot that butterflies like tropical climates and my face was melting off. I do know though, if I had to choose I would choose dry heat not humid. But Thanksgiving Point has a beautiful home for these butterflies, humidity and all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment