Saturday, July 3, 2021

Farmhands

We got moved.  That is going to take a little bit to get used to, but the move is done.  Gator went to girls camp last week.  She went with Krissy's ward, she couldn't take her phone, I was a bit worried for her, but more for me because she couldn't text me and say hi, but I wouldn't get any pictures either.  Krissy saved the day, and sent me a few.

 This weekend we are taking care of a co workers house and animals while she is on vacation.  It is hot, and smelly, I'm not sure I was made for a farm, but we are surviving.  The house has awesome AC, and we are bringing the rabbits in during the day to escape the heat.  Gator is crocheting, and in theory I should be doing homework.  It is almost the end of this semester, and I am so excited!  

No comments: