On Thursday, I went to Pocatello for a concert with Kristie and Lindsay from work. We bought tickets in May for Gabby Barrett and it was fun to see each other now that summer is almost over. We plan to get together during the summer, but things just get busy, so I'm glad that we were able to do this. I stopped at Owens quick to use his bathroom, and grab a basket of laundry to help him and Kylee out. I went up again today for a visit and to return the laundry. Gator and I just hung out with them. It rained really good for about an hour, so we watched the storm, then went to get a drink and some pizza. I was shocked when Owen agreed to play games with me. He is pretty high strung and game nights don't usually go too well with him, but we got in a couple of games before the competition got too intense. It is a little strange going to visit my married son and his wife in their own home, but it's fun too. They are doing pretty good, their apartment is little, but they've got it decorated cute. They've both got jobs, and school is about ready to start again for Owen. Life keeps moving on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment