Gosh family pictures are stressful. I was going to do them in the fall, but with football, the fall is too busy. Kin's mom came with us so she could take our pictures, and we asked around for recommendations of places in Pocatello. It had just snowed, and there was a ton of snow where we went, and the wind was blowing like it always does in Pocatello, but down in the little alcove it was perfect. It may take more planning for family pictures as my kids get older and have their own schedules and commitments, but I must say it is much quicker when we do find a time. They all wanted to get out of there, and they now know if they cooperate and do what is asked, then we are done in no time. They decided to play a little prank on me and it was actually hilarious. Davis said he was going to wear an ugly Christmas sweater for pictures. I told them I am not picky, and we don't have to all be matchy matchy, but no ugly Christmas sweaters. Everyone looked very nice. I was told there was a surprise so I needed to go down the trail a little and check out the spots that I liked. A few minutes later, they all came stomping down in their ugly Christmas sweaters. They looked great! I laughed so hard, especially at Davis' dress. He had to be freezing. But I wasn't going to let him get dressed yet, I had to get some pictures of them all in their prank outfits before they changed and we got down to business. I love how they turned out, and it was worth the stress of getting everyone together in the same location, dressed nice, and in good moods, even the dogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment