Lost in Christmas is what they call the Burley Straw Maze at Christmas time. We went last year, on this same weekend as well. It is a great way to kick off the holiday season, and I love Christmas lights. I've decided I don't really have a favorite holiday, I just love to celebrate holidays. I guess it doesn't really even take a holiday for me to want to do something fun with my kids. I am so glad they are good sports (most of the time) and will put up with me and the things I want to do. Kin's mom and sister went with us to Pocatello so she could take our pictures. It was fun to go to the lights, get dinner, and just hang out. I didn't dare go down the slide this year, Kylee still did, even though it broke her tail bone last year. Davis and Gator tried the bull again, I figured I did so well last year, no need to try it again. The lights and the snow were beautiful, and even though it was a tad cold and breezy, it was a perfect evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment