Sometimes I have to be flexible now that the boys are getting older and have in laws. I had them over last night to sleep over. And we still got to have "Christmas morning" with them just like when they were all younger. I know with time it will change even more, but I love making memories that I can have forever. They all woke up excited to open gifts. But they were actually all excited to have the other open what they got them. All 3 had the same idea and prank wrapped each others gifts. Davis used super glue, that actually hadn't dried because he then wrapped it in duct tape and layers of paper. Owen and Kylee earned that movie/pizza gift card. Owen used a whole roll of duct tape on Gators box. She'd work all day though because it was a gift card to 2 of her favorite places, Starbucks and Joann's. Gator was super excited to give her gift to the boys, these shirts she had made up for them. They fit them perfect! Of course I just sat back and cried because I remembered every Christmas up until this point, dang being a mom and having over productive tear ducts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment