I'm not sure if this will be my last post before the New Year, but I do have some random photos. Gator and her friends wore matching PJ's to school on the day before Christmas break. The cheerleaders had on the same pants and Zoie thought it was hilarious.
Gator went to work the other night with me and we came home to gifts and groceries outside our door. People amaze me, one day, I will be able to do this for someone struggling. We had a temple outing. No school is fun, we can go early and then go to breakfast afterwards.
She's confused why we are home during the day, she loves not being in the kennel all day though.
Gator and Lainee have hung out the day after Christmas since they have known each other. This year Leslie and I tagged a long and we got lunch at Costa Vida, and stayed for 3 hours talking and catching up.
We had a dinner party planned for Monday night with my dad. The weather made it so he couldn't come, but we still got together and had our traditional soup and rolls. Grace set up a game for everyone, it was funny and I made six bucks.
Davis is enjoying his new job and he sends me pictures once in a while. It looks cold, but he says he likes it. Right now they are in Smithfield working on the temple. Last year Owen and Chris went to the Potato Bowl in Boise. They went again this year and had a couple extra join them.
All the snow has been calling Gators name. Her and Maddie went skiing. I am glad she has friends to go with because I definitely not in the shape to ski anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment