After our Christmas, we went to Ryan & Christine's for the family Christmas Eve party. Some how Owen got the nut again, along with Kylee. Actually Gator got one too, my family got 3 out of 5 nuts. I think this is 24 years of Christmas Eve with the Stewarts. It has changed a little, but still I look forward to it every year.
Owen and Kylee went back to my house to have Christmas morning together before they headed up to her moms house. Gator and I spent the night at Krissy's. Last year we had Christmas morning with them, it was fun with all the kids so we decided to do it again this year. We were able to hold them off until 8:45 then all craziness happened. We opened gifts, ate breakfast, and got ready for church. I actually love when Christmas is on a Sunday, it is nice to take time out from the world and focus on why we actually have Christmas. After church, we ate, napped, and hung out. By time we made it back home, we were worn out and sick from eating junk all day. We just curled up on the couch, and watched Frozen. Not a Christmas movie, but still a winter movie. A good transition to close out the Christmas season.
Sheila made all the kids quilts. It was fun looking at all of them and seeing the fabric pieces and remembering who had pajamas made out of each fabric over the years. Having a crafty daughter is awesome. She made me these cute garlands for each month. I didn't pass any of this talent down to her, it is all her!
No comments:
Post a Comment