Saturday, January 7, 2023

She still loves going

 Last year, Gator did awesome with her every temple in Utah goal.  She really has a love for going to the temple, and she continues to make appointments for whenever she can.  Today was Bethany's first time going to do baptisms.  Gator was excited, Bethany was nervous, but she had lots of supporters.  After the temple we went to ice cream for Carries birthday.  Not knowing the lobby would be closed, we planned to meet at Nielsens.  Well, we all just stood outside in the middle of the winter and ate ice cream. 

Everyone scattered after we got out of the temple so I couldn't get a picture, but Rachelle and Millie rode in my car with us, so they were trapped.  
I still got one of the group of kids, just down at the ice cream place.  I didn't get any with Carrie or everyone else, I didn't dare ask, everyone was freezing and wouldn't have stayed longer for a picture.  

No comments: