To get our "Christmas morning" feeling with the boys still, we did a Christmas morning on Christmas Eve. Davis and Kin have 50 places they have to be the next few days, and I know Kylee and Owen will want to spend time with her family as well so I am so grateful I got the whole day to hang out with them. I know it means a lot to Gator too. She sometimes likes being the only child at home, but a lot of times she just wants the boys back to hang out with. Willow was excited as well because she had a big dog party with Joey, Steele, and Jake. It is crazy, me not a dog person, has a family that is almost half dogs. They all got spoiled for Christmas too. We opened our gifts, and had a big breakfast, then just spent the rest of the day hanging out, watching football, and napping until we went to Kaysville for the Christmas Eve party. Last year Davis and Kin couldn't make it to the Christmas Eve party, but they made it work this year and stayed with us for most of the evening then they just took off to go to her dads house for a sleepover. Gator and I are at Krissy and PJ's. Gator likes to have a crazy and loud Christmas morning still and their house is the perfect place for that with everyone. Owen and Kylee went to my house to spend the night and have a quiet morning tomorrow together before they drive up to Tremonton. I am getting ready for bed just really grateful. Really grateful my Heavenly Father has blessed me with such an awesome family, whom I love so so much. They are literally my reason for living and everything that I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment