Owen & Kylee came down today for the Christmas. Davis & Kin had to work until mid afternoon, but we all met up at Thanksgiving Point for Luminaria and dinner. I love the Christmas lights, I could walk in circles for hours around the lights, I love going. The only part I don't like is the fact that it is in Lehi, and that drive terrifies me. I make Owen drive my car, but there is a problem to that as well. He hasn't lived here for 4 years, he doesn't do traffic and Utah crowds well either. Snow would've been nice, I just held my coat the whole night, I didn't even need to put it on. We had a big group of family with us which is always fun. Some of us went to Costa Vida after for dinner. Then it was home to watch Christmas movies and gear up for the rest of the Christmas weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment