My dad and Dianne came into town tonight for one more holiday get together before the end of 2023. We had soup and played Graces money game. Gator was the big winner this year. I am sure she will buy yarn with her winnings. We were at a church in the gym so of course we had to play lightning. And of course I was usually the first one out, I think one game I made it to the third round, go me. Owen, Kylee, and Dallin weren't able to make it, but everyone else was there this year!!
I don't even know.The picture of PJ photo bombing is almost better than the next picture .
Kin was so excited because she got Davis out. She was out the next round, but she still got Davis out.
Thanks to dads tripod and watch we got a picture of all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment