Saturday, May 4, 2024

D.U.N

 D.U.N is the snap I got from Owen as he submitted his last undergrad assignment.  He may not talk or spell like a college grad, but he got a 3.95 GPA, so he must've done a lot of things right.  I am so proud of Owen for getting his degree.  He didn't want to go to graduation, because he says he isn't done yet.  He has the summer off, then he will start grad school.  I still can't believe I have a kid in grad school.  He didn't want a party so Davis, Kin, Gator, and I went up to Pocatello to have a BBQ to celebrate.  Kylee's family came as well and we all froze together.  It was pretty windy, because it is always windy in Pocatello, but a storm was also blowing in.  We are supposed to get snow tomorrow.  I am actually okay with that, because the longer it takes to heat up, the better in my opinion.  Congrats Owen!  I am not far behind you.  


No comments: