Thursday, May 23, 2024

Last Day of School

 This school year was really hard.  I am so glad that it is over and I can say that I made it.  I am almost done with my degree and hopefully soon I will have my own classroom.  As for next school year, I plan on going to the new junior high.  Gator finished her sophomore year at Fremont, and for her junior and senior year she will go to West Field High.  Although let's not get ahead of ourselves.  First we are going to have a fun summer break beginning today!  

Since she is at Carrie's still I told her she had to take her last day of sophomore year photo herself.  Thanks Gator for this cute photo.  This last day of school is different than we've had before.  Technically the last day is tomorrow, but no one is going tomorrow because yearbooks are being handed out today.  I am confused at this new way of doing things, but oh well, the school year is done, and we're out of there!!

Can't forget her friends at Rocky.  She came by for a bit today to say hi to everyone here and sign a few yearbooks.  

No comments: