Owen and Kylee took a road trip to Colorado, I was quite impressed with the pictures that they actually sent to me. I was left home with Steele, but I am glad they had a good trip together before grad school.
I got to see them long enough to drop off Steele, get a treat, and have them spend the night before starting their trip. I'll take it though, I am happy with even a few minutes of seeing my big kids.
I've had Gators bedroom door shut since she's been at Carries. Owen and Kylee slept in there, so Willow took the opportunity to get in her bed for a minute. She was kicked out quick, but she sure misses Gator.
Here are a few pictures from their trip. The main reason they chose Colorado Springs was for the pro rodeo hall of fame. Owen was like a kid in the candy store when visiting that museum.
Once in a while Davis sends me a random picture. He works hard at his job. This picture was taken after he got off work the night before at 5pm than drove the hour home to sleep for a couple of hours than be back at work at 10pm for an overnight shift. He was exhausted, and filthy. Gator came home long enough to celebrate the end of the school year with me. We went and got beans, rice, chips, salsa and guacamole for lunch. I don't even know on this one. Davis facetimed me and I just bust out laughing. Gator thought it was real. He has had a lot of different hair dos, I am not so sure I would be able to get used to this one though.

No comments:
Post a Comment