Last year, Sheila invited Gator to Panguitch for the quilt walk. We were out of town, so we put it on the calendar for this year. I knew I'd have to take her to meet Dave & Sheila, so I thought I'd plan a couple days away. I saw Tuacahn was doing Frozen and I wanted to go so I bought tickets. Davis and Kin wanted to go along, so I got another hotel room and a road trip was planned. I was nervous to go to St George in June, but (and this is a lot coming from me) it was very pleasant. I didn't want to die, but we were still able to spend time at the pool, go to the lake to paddle board, do some red rocks walking, and enjoy an evening at Tuacahn. It was all great. On the way home, we stopped in Cedar City to meet Dave & Sheila for lunch, then we drove to Milford. Kin wanted to go gopher hunting and Davis & Gator were more than happy to take her. Milford is my kids' happy place, they all love it there. The hotel was nice (the beds weren't great), the weather was pleasant, the play was really good, and the company was fantastic. I had a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment