Thursday, July 18, 2024

Everyone is busy

 It is busy and it is VERY hot.  Oh my word, it is hot.   Owen & Kylee celebrated their 3rd anniversary.  I thought back to their wedding day, not sure how we survived an outdoor ceremony in the middle of July, but we did and it was beautiful.  They sent me pictures from the arcade where they went to celebrate.  I love that they went to an arcade.  Davis & Kin took a trip to South Dakota with her family.  I was impressed with the pictures they sent me.  I sent them a lot too.....of the dogs.  I got the job of watching Joey, Jake, and Hank.  I am still not sure how I became the dog sitter.  I don't even like dogs.  But their trip was fun!!  Gator has been working.  She is saving up for braces and she had a consultation this week.  She gets her braces on August 1st.  I am impressed that a 16 year old will work so hard to pay for her own braces.  She does still have a little fun this summer.  We took Brady & Zoie to a movie the other night.  We invited Miriam as well, that was fun to hang out with them.  They are always entertaining.  I am 10 credits away from my degree.  That is if I actually ever pass this class I am in right now.  Disciplinary Literacy.  It is an awful class.  I am also working a lot of hours at Legacy, and helping pack up the classroom at Rocky getting it ready to move to Mountain View.  We have a few weeks left of summer break.  I only want to go back to work because then fall is that much closer.  I crave fall.  


No comments: