We went to the Pioneer Days rodeo the other night. I bought tickets for everyone, but Kylee had to work so Owen brought Jay. Davis and Kin didn't really want to go on a week night, so Brady & Zoie used their tickets. By the end of the night Zoie was asleep on me, but I let her sleep because she wasn't talking. Oh my, she didn't stop talking the whole evening, that is how I knew she was actually asleep. The rodeo was fun. Rodeo's are Owens true love. We all enjoy them, but really we go so we can hang out with Owen. I don't know if he has worn off on Kylee, or if she goes because she loves Owen. Either way, if you want to hang out with Owen, plan on going to a rodeo. Krissy & PJ bought tickets as well, and they were just a couple rows behind us. I had to work today. Gator had it off though and she spent the whole day hanging out with friends. I got home from work and watched them do some fireworks. Davis & Kin came out for a few minutes. Davis tried to make a "bomb", I'm glad it didn't work. I was having PTSD from his accident a few years ago. This neighborhood goes crazy for the 4th and the 24th. So it is fun to sit outside and watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment