Saturday, October 26, 2024

Busy, but fun fall Saturday

It finally feels like fall as far as the weather goes.  We had a busy day today trying to get more fall activites in before we start on The Christmas Season!  I don't have TikTok, but there is a pumpkin craft that is apparently the "thing" to do according to TikTok.  I like flowers and I like pumpkins so I was game.  They actually turned out really cute.  Carrie came over to do the pumpkins with us, and Kin's mom and sisters.  We had tickets for a Halloween ski lift ride so we made a fun fall lunch and headed to Sundance to that.  Gator babysat all day, but she was able to join us for the ski lift ride.  It was actually pretty creepy just being on the lift ride in the dark, although they did have decorations, and actors trying to scare along the ride too.  

Our pumpkins displayed with my "ugly" pumpkin for the year.  It looks like cauliflower.  
Our lunch in a pumpkin.  
They went to a park up the canyon and this little guy stayed and hung out with Gator while his parents went for a bike ride.  

No comments: