Sunday, October 13, 2024

I still have things to learn

With Owen being done playing football, I thought I could plan a family weekend in the fall.  Apparently I still need to be careful planning in the fall because I planned a family weekend on the biggest rivalry weekend for college football.  It would've been nice if they told me this back in July when I asked them if the dates I was planning would work, but whatever.  I still went ahead with my plans, just had to deal with Owen being in the house most of the evening watching football on TV.  It was actually still a great weeekend with my family.  With Owen and Davis, I will always and forever be competing with football and my favorite season.  I love football as well though, so I will just have to learn to plan a football fall weekend.  Maybe next year, I will let the biggest rivalry weekend work in my favor and just plan a longer weekend.  Friday night will be our activity and Saturday we can watch the games and eat tailgate type foods.  

The dogs love the family weekends as much as I do.  They play so hard until they are all exhausted.  Well, except for Steele, nothing exhausts that dog.  
In our old backyard we had fires all the time.  This brought back a lot of memories as we sat around the fire.  
Watching The Haunted Mansion outside.  They all wanted a scary movie, but this one is scary enough for me.  
Part of Owens homework, which was nice because he made us breakfast Sunday morning.  
Owen, Gator, and I went to church.  I sat in the backseat totally weirded out that my youngest was the one driving us around.  

No comments: