Like I said earlier, Gator is trying new things this year. She missed being part of a team, but she didn't necessarily miss competitive sports. A couple of her friends have talked her into trying swim this year. She was stressed because she wouldn't be able to work during swim season, but her awesome boss told her to go have fun and come back to work when the season is over. She is learning a lot, and loving the team. I am proud of her for everything she is doing this year. They had their first swim meet this afternoon. It was just a intersquad meet, but she got a taste of what it will be like and I also tried something new. I was a lane timer for the meet. Go me! The toughest part was taking pictures while remembering I had a job to do.
Friday, October 25, 2024
New Things
And this is her right now after being gone all day long, but having an assignment due at 11:59PM. After the meet she went to McDonalds then to a friends house, then to a corn maze with some friends. I will be curious if she keeps up her new extra social self. She has always enjoyed doing things with friends, but she is never home anymore. Her grades are very important to her, and I am worried that the thing that is taking taking the least priority to her right now is sleep. Enjoy these years Gator, I love seeing you grow. You will have to be old and responsible soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment