I didn't take hardly any pictures today. I know, that is so unlike me. I was just relaxing and enjoying Christmas. We talked to Eden and Dallin for a while, and watched the kids open their presents. Krissy made breakfast and the rest of the morning we just took it easy. Owen & Kylee went up to her moms for Christmas, and Davis & Kin were at her dads. Gator & I drove up to Kin's dads for a little bit this afternoon to visit with them, then we came home and watched the Grinch. Davis & Kin came home later and we went upstairs to see their gifts. It was a good Christmas. We even had a little tiny bit of snow to make it a white Christmas. It didn't stick around too long, because it has been raining, but it was there this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment