Monday, July 21, 2025

July Random

We are having fun this summer, just sticking around doing random things.  Nothing huge, but I have a few pictures that I will just make a random entry about.  

Lots of Lagoon.  It is fun having passes again, especially getting to take Brady and Zoie.  

We took Millie & Bethany to the Syracuse temple for baptisms.  I wish we had kept track of the number of baptisms Gator has completed.  She will have a long line of people waiting to thank her when she gets to heaven one day.  
Always have to get a treat on temple trips.  
I always get random pictures of Owen & his fish.  
Celebrated National Ice Cream day.  
I think we go out for too many treats.  We went and took Davis out to Menchies while Kin had school.  
Davis & Kin went to Park City for a night for her birthday.  They brought Jake & Joey over for a sleep over with Willow.  
Gator & I were invited to Chili's with everyone to celebrate Kin's birthday.  
Rachelle's neighbor has a pool she lets us use.  It is nice going to a not croweded pool to swim sometimes.  
Hanging out with Brady & Zoie.  Gator isn't working at the daycare anymore, so we can go to lunch with her during the day.  


No comments: