I started taking Owen to monster truck shows when he was 2 probably, and we have continued to go all these years. I'd always hear about the World Finals they do in Vegas every year, and I always wanted to take the kids. I don't love Vegas, and we just never had the chance to go to the show. We didn't have to go to Vegas this year though, they had the show in Salt Lake for the first time. I bought tickets in December. My only suggestion, don't do the show in July, but I survived the heat and it was an awesome monster truck show. They are doing it in Salt Lake again next year, the boys are already looking forward to it.
One of their childhood favoritesI thought this was funny. Davis thought it was dumb, but he still laughed. The "Dancing Diggers" all chorographed and everything.
This robot thingy was at least 40 feet tall. I can't believe a truck can get that high.
No comments:
Post a Comment