Monday, March 2, 2009

Ally's big day!

Ally is having a special day on Wednesday. She is turning 1. I am in total disbelief that this time has come so quickly. Ally is such a special part of our family. She is a wonderful little caboose. We are so lucky that she came to be a part of our family after a few years of thinking we weren't going to be able to have another child. I was sending Davis off to school, and Heavenly Father knew that I needed one more little person to keep me company while the boys were growing up so fast themselves. And of course I have tons of pictures of her first year. So I put together this slide show. Sorry it is so long, if you don't feel like watching the whole thing it won't hurt my feelings. I just could not really choose which pictures to use. So Happy Birthday Ally-gator! We love you.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Great job! It turned out so cute! Happy Birthday Ally. I'm glad her birthday celebration this year isn't being held in the middle of the night, lol!