Sunday, March 22, 2009
Antelope Island
We took the boys out to Antelope Island yesterday afternoon. I don't remember ever being out there until last summer. Clark and I took a motorcycle ride out there and we kept saying the whole time the boys would love it here. And it took us till now to get them there, but we were right, they did enjoy it. I had no idea all that was out there, it was quite interesting. That is horrible to admit that I have lived here almost my whole life and I never really knew anything about Antelope Island. The buffalo and old tractors were definitely the favorite of both Owen and Davis. Ally doesn't care what she is doing as long as she is outside!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey I guess my mom talked to Carrie and she mentioned she wanted to play VB. I play on a rec team here in Layton and would love her to play with us if she wanted. We are not pro by any means but if she would like to play with us on Wed nights we would love to have her. I don't know her number or email address. Can you give them to me? We have to have our roster turned in in just a couple of days. ANd or just pass the word to her and have her email me if she is interested at jaymeetanner@msn.com. Thanks Erika!
Post a Comment