Sunday, March 1, 2009

Whoops!!

Davis has had a slide in his room. He loved it, and that is how he got out of bed every morning. Well, this morning, I was getting ready for church and he comes running in with fear in his eyes. (He terrified me) He had put his foot through the wall coming down the slide. Whoops!! So now we have a hole to fix, I need to learn how to do that I guess. I just took the slide down so I could finish getting ready for church. Well, Davis found a new place for the slide. He put the slide down the stairs. It is a big hit with Ally, she thinks it is great. Her and Davis played on it for hours today. I love seeing the boys playing with her. It is so cute, and she just loves her brothers so much.




No comments: