I took this picture 3 days ago, and the book is no longer in one piece. I have read and read and read this book to Ally and she drags it everywhere. She loves this book. I remember with Owen it was "Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street." So since I am thinking of this blog as a journal, I am going to just make a note of my kids' favorite authors so I can remember. Feel free to offer any books or authors your children like and we will give them a try. My kids have always loved stories.
*Karma Wilson
*Jonathan London, he writes the "Froggy" books and they are very cute!
*Matt Christopher, these are chapter books so they are for older kids. Owen loves these books because they are sports books!
*Ron Roy, again these are also chapter books. He writes the A to Z mystery series. (These and the sports books are on the AR list for those of you with elementary kids.)
*Jeff Kinney, The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. Owen has all of these books and he has lent them out to all the kids in his class. They all have the same humor I guess.
*Tedd Arnold, I will have to say he is also one of my favorite childrens author. His books (Huggly, and Fly Guy are a couple) are so cute, and the illustrations are so cute!!
*Mercer Mayer, everyone has read these. He writes "The Little Critter" books.
*Sandra Boynton, again another one of my favorites as well as my kids!
*Dav Pilkey, please do not remember my post if you let your kids read these books. They are just very "Boy" humor. He writes the "Captain Underpants" books.
No comments:
Post a Comment