Thursday, August 20, 2009

Owens 9th Birthday

Today Owen turned 9!!!! Crazy I know. We had a fun, but very busy day. He went to his friends birthday party. He was excited because they sang to him also. We had back to school night tonight and got to meet the boys teachers and get all their school supplies and such. I stayed and helped at the school while Owen went off to football. He likes taking a birthday treat to football, because he never gets to take one to school because it is always summer vacation. After all that we took Owen out to dinner at his favorite restaurant. He loves Texas Roadhouse, but after a long day I think he was too tired to really enjoy it. Happy Birthday Owen! We love you so much and you are a great kid!!!!


3 comments:

The Caldwells said...

oh my gosh . . . I can remember when owen was a "little" baby!! time sure does fly!

Rachelle said...

Your mom said you had a fun day Owen! I'm so glad!!!! Good luck on your first game tonight buddy.

n.davis said...

oh man, i remember when you were pregnant with him. it's so sad how fast they grow. i'm anxious to get our girl out, but cry thinking about her growing so fast. haha.
i love ya owen and family.
happy birthday.