Sunday, September 27, 2009
Tis' the Season
It is here, FALL!!! Cool nights, colors, "that smell", pumpkins, halloween, and hanging out with my kids at frightmares. I LOVE this time of year. There are so many fun things to do. And last night we went to Lagoon and kicked off the halloween season. Note to self: never get hypnotized. It is great entertainment, for those watching the show, but embarrassing for the girl who was Barney, or the woman who was a male bodybuilder, or better yet the 3 guys who were the final contestants in the Lagoon beauty pageant. This Thursday we are going 4wheeling up in the mountains to see the fall colors. So if you love fall as much as me and want to join us, you are welcome to.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man, who took that last picture? What a good photographer! I love Frightmares!!!! I can't wait to go again.
How fun, you know I have lived here my whole life and never went to frightmares! Whats wrong with me? Yea that is the exact time mya would NOT leave her earrings alone. Every time I went in to get her from the nap she had them ripped out or got her out of the car in the back she would have them ripped out. I hardly could ever find them either. Plus they started to get really infected cause she pulled so much on them. My advice if i could do it over again is put the orginal earrings in that she got pierced with. They are usually small and hard to rip out, they have a good grip on them in the back. I was putting big rocks in Myas ear's so I think it was starting to drive her crazy. If she still pulls them out, you will probably end up doing what I had to and let them grow in and get them redone a year or two down the road when she is old enough to leave them alone!
Post a Comment