Thursday, October 1, 2009
It was SO cold!
Today the boys didn't have school so we wanted to make the most out the time. Usually we are rushing from school to training or practice or a game or scouts and it seems we have so little time lately to play together. Although watching them in their sports is fun, it is just stressful for me. I have to go up and see the beautiful leaves every fall. I just love the colors, especially the reds. Oh it makes me so happy. I think I drove my family nuts today talking about how much I love this time of year. But they humored me and just went along with their crazy mom. We took the 4 wheelers up with us and oh it was SO SO cold. As you can see there was snow where we went. Ally didn't enjoy the cold too much, but I couldn't get Clark and the boys to get off the 4 wheelers and go home. They had such a good time. No school tomorrow either. Yea! Another fun day.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Too cold looking for me, but I'm glad you guys had a blast. I can't wait to fire up the fireplace and make cookies.
i love the guys shirts and bennies! i thought since it was a nice day that you would have nice weather up there. davis looks so samll on his fourweeler.
sorry I was the one who deleted a comment I hit the publish button twice
Post a Comment