Andrea decided to put the kids to work. She put them through a little bootcamp. Now that was entertaining to watch. Way to go Dallin he did 22 pushups. Should we believe him?!? The kids thought it was fun, and funny. I need that attitude when it comes to exercise. "This is fun, this is fun, this is fun." If I say it enough maybe I will believe it.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Icecream and bootcamp
We got together tonight to have a treat over at Rachelles. As always it was loud and crazy, but we had a good time! Rachelle kept saying that we need a bigger house to get together in, but I think all these kids would make any house seem too small. I say we just need a soundproof room and a good lock!


Andrea decided to put the kids to work. She put them through a little bootcamp. Now that was entertaining to watch. Way to go Dallin he did 22 pushups. Should we believe him?!? The kids thought it was fun, and funny. I need that attitude when it comes to exercise. "This is fun, this is fun, this is fun." If I say it enough maybe I will believe it.

Andrea decided to put the kids to work. She put them through a little bootcamp. Now that was entertaining to watch. Way to go Dallin he did 22 pushups. Should we believe him?!? The kids thought it was fun, and funny. I need that attitude when it comes to exercise. "This is fun, this is fun, this is fun." If I say it enough maybe I will believe it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish it was warmer and lighter that night so the kids could have played their racing game longer. i am glad that they took my challenge of pushups and running around.
Post a Comment