Saturday, October 3, 2009

Toy Story

After freezing on our 4 wheeler trip, we chose an indoor activity to do on Friday. One that was nice and warm and dry. We went to the double 3D feature of Toy Story. I have always been a Toy Story fan. My favorite is Mr. Potatoehead. The kids were so stylin' in the 3D glasses. I set off the alarm with these wonderful glasses on. We left Ally home with some cute neighbor girls so we weren't chasing her around the theater. Well, they were texting me during the movie, because my wonderful daughter was not cooperating. I got up to call them and walked right out the door with the glasses on. Well, I guess the theater is very protective of their glasses, because alarms started going off. Yea, I was embarrassed, mostly because on the door was a big sign that said to leave the glasses in the theater or an alarm would sound. Well, now I know!

No comments: